Monday, March 10, 2014

Sun Light

Today I got bad news from my job that I will not be able to work on the night of a big event. This news basically ruined my day. I walked into the library and there was a lot of sun light so it made me feel better. The library is quite and the students are working independently. I feel good when I come in here because there is always order. I feel like the rest of my day is never organized and I always have million things going on. My task for today is to complete lesson plans for two workshops and finish up on my two articles for a school newspaper that may or may not get printed. I hope it gets published but if it does not I will still be happy because I wrote about interesting things.

No comments:

Post a Comment