Monday, March 17, 2014

Motivation Monday

Today today today....ummmm it’s been interesting. I have completely given up on being a leader in my group work for class and decided not to get upset because of other people's lack of work. I feel like I am in class with a bunch of people who really do not have a clue of what occupational therapy is and just really do not care about their grades. I guess I am the only person in class who thoroughly reads the assignment and actually cares to work ahead of time so that I am not rush in the same day an assignment is due. I am actually pissed off by their disrespect for my final grade. I am not saying that the groups needed to work ahead like me but if we agree to put a paper together Monday  morning and when I arrive the group doesn’t even have their work completed correctly I just want to scream. Well there it is I vented on here for the first time. I feel a little bit of relief. I will continue to pray for better days and I hope I never have to work with these same group members again accept for Lillian and Megan! Today in the library has been really relaxed. I am working on a new project this week. I have to count the books in the library. I think we probably have less than 2000 but I could be wrong! I’ll let you know what the end count is....stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment