Thursday, February 27, 2014

THURSDAY feels like FRIDAY

I woke up this morning at 8:00 a.m. on the dot, refreshed and ready to take on the day. I love Thursday’s because I do not have class on Fridays. I entered the library to peace and quiet and that is always a great thing. I helped a student do something so simple which is add a reference to her paper. These students are lazy and they come into the library looking for me to their work for them. I don’t mind helping but if you cannot help yourself or at least try to it gets on my nerves. This situation is something that I face on a daily basis so I brush it off most times. I think if people had more drive and confidence they would be able to do well in their studies here at Brown Mackie College Atlanta. The rest of my day I plan to design the wall for next month, which is women’s history month. Until next time be blessed never stressed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment